Friday, September 2, 2011

New Job

I was recently chosen to be a research assistant in the Hearing Aid Lab at the University of Iowa. So far, I've been using digital audio editing software to analyze the ways in which different hearing aids process and output sound... a task strikingly similar to the digital video and sound editing I was involved in at the job I left in order to go back to school and change careers. Ha! It seems I'm doomed to be sitting in front of a computer monitor for all-eternity. Just kidding... it's actually a super interesting place to work.

Here's a link to the staff website. I made the top of the list. Woot!


1 comment:

Ruta Stabiņa said...

Congrats, Curtis! Glad to hear you are having so much fun. The eye test that you posted looks impressive, I would have been all over the map and dizzy at the end :-) Have a great Fall!